The 2630 series heat elements are designed for installation in the thermocouple well (CHT, bayonet style) on TCM Continental and Lycoming cylinders and has a K type thermocouple that is for use with a ungrounded engine monitor.
The wires for the thermocouple that are used are Red and Yellow. These Red and Yellow wire colors match industry standards for K type thermocouples.
These dual probe heat element replacement parts are used with a complete Tanis preheat system.
Included with this replacement element is one TU02876, “Anti-Seize 2 Gram Pillow Pack”
– 50 Watt
– 115 Volt
– K type ungrounded thermocouple
– Thermocouple connection: industry standard ring style terminals.
– Material: Brass
– Threaded area: 3/8-24 UNF-2A x 0.44inch
– Shank length: 1.30 inch
– Head: 1/2 inch hex
– Total length of bolt body: 1.74 inch
– Lead length: 6 inch
– Connector type: Socket
– Useable as thermocouple probe with a variety of engine monitors, including: Electronics International. (Reference manufactures documentation on type needed)
*Torque is not to exceed 35-inch pounds.
*For use in thermocouple wells only.